A few key reminders:
- I will be on Google Handouts / Chat every day from Noon to 2 (12:00-14:00) https://meet.google.com/jau-rhsb-wca for specific questions and class help. IN ADDITION if you email me, I’ll respond very promptly, and we can also set up another time that works better for you.
- ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE THE FOLLOWING WEEK ON MONDAY (unless noted otherwise) Grades will be updated on Aspire on Thursdays like always, with some more regular updates as well).
- GRADES will be on Aspire (and updated regularly). It will also tell you if you have any MISSING ASSIGNMENTS from the previous weeks.
- I will be making all assignments a Google Form / QUIZ that can be filled out (it will automatically email it to me, and also to yourself if you choose) AND a downloadable form as well (you can take a picture, upload, email, or even drop off at the school during office hours). I will be IN school at least weekly on Thursday when I update grades, and I’ll check my mailbox.
GOVERNMENT (A1/A2) *
- PAST NOTES
- WEEK 1 (Mar 16-20) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- WEEK 2 (Mar 23-27) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- STUDY GUIDE – Documents of Freedom (OPTIONAL – just to help you prepare for test)
- WEEK 3 (Apr 6-10) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- TEST – Documents of Freedom (DON’T take it until you’re ready!)
- WEEK 4 (Apr 13-17) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- WEEK 5 (Apr 20-24) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- WEEK 6 (Apr 27-May 1) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- WEEK 7 (May 4-8) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- EXTRA CREDIT (Optional)- MOCK CONGRESS – Judge each others’ Bills
- WEEK 8 (May 11-15) – VIDEO FROM CPT CURTIS
- CPT Curtis’ Final Lesson
Direct any questions to CPT Curtis at email@example.com